All of our design patterns are available in your choice of three premium contact paper materials.
Please Note: Colors vary on different materials; if an exact color match is important to you, please order a free sample.
Laminated Vinyl Contact Paper
- Our most popular contact paper material for kitchen and home decor.
- Recommended for any project where you expect occasional moisture or want a cleanable and durable surface. This surface is impervious to most stains.
- Adhesive: Laminated Vinyl features a self-adhesive backing that’s easy to reposition and remove.
Matte Shelf Paper
- Exceptionally high-quality, matte-finish material that is twice the thickness of Con-Tact™ paper
- Thick shelf paper ideal for drawers or storage areas that get low wear-and-tear.
- Perfect for adding a splash of color to dresser drawers and wardrobe closets
- Not recommended for surfaces exposed to moisture
- Matte shelf paper not offered with adhesive
Fine Weave Fabric Contact Paper
- High-quality, light-textured fabric contact paper with a dull or non-reflective finish
- Recommended for vertical surfaces such as the back of a china cupboard, bookcase or wall as well as dresser drawers and linen closets
- Not recommended for wet areas
- Adhesive: Our Fine Weave Fabric features an adhesive backing that’s easy to reposition and remove.