In Simple terms: We respect your privacy will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization other than as necessary to fulfill your order. If you choose to share personal information (name, photos, email addresses etc.) in any public area (community pages), that information becomes public and we therefore cannot control it. Otherwise you should expect that we will not compromise your personal information.
In more detailed terms:
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for ChicShefPaper.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site and provides you with notification of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
- Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- We use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, and we protect your personal information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request personal information from you on our order page. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). Your contact information is only used to fulfill your order, or if we have trouble processing an order. Your payment information is not stored by us, so if you place multiple orders or are granted a credit, you will need to provide your credit card information again.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a small file of data stored on a site visitor’s (your) hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies enable you to save ideas or creations you like on our site and can also enable us to track or target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
From time-to-time we may request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and address, email address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age). Contact information may be used to notify winners and/or award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site for our customers.